1. Organix Mighty Meals are lovingly created with real, wholesome, chunky food your toddler will really love getting their teeth into – we promise it! In the unlikely event you don’t agree, write and tell us why in 15 or more words, enclosing the empty pack sleeve along with your name, address and original itemised till receipt showing your Organix Mighty Meal purchase made within the promotional period 01.01.13 – 31.08.13. Post to Organix Mighty Meals 4425, PO Box 151, Ludlow SY8 9BE. Closing date for receipt of claims 30.09.13.
2. Open to UK & ROI residents minimum 16 years.
3. Employees of Organix Brands Ltd and their agents are not allowed to enter.
4. The offer is limited to a single application for one refund per household. The refund will be made to the value shown on the till receipt to a maximum of £1.99 plus 2nd class postage for UK residents and a maximum of €2.40 plus €0.82 for ROI residents. Cheques will be made payable to the name on the claim.
5. Applications sent with insufficient postage will have the Royal Mail/AnPost surcharge and postage shortfall deducted from the refund.
6. Please allow 28 days from receipt of a valid claim.
7. For promotional queries, please call 01584 871 321. Lines open Monday – Friday 9.00 – 17.00 from 04.03.2013 – 31.10.2013 excluding public and bank holidays.
8. For all other enquiries about Organix foods, please call the Consumer Care team on 0800 39 35 11.
9. Bulk or third party applications will not be accepted.
10. Your statutory rights in relation to Mighty Meals are not affected.
11. No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for claims lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
12. Photocopied pack sleeve and receipts are not acceptable.
13. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of delivery.
14. This promise is available in writing (or in another durable medium) on request.
15. You can obtain information about your legal rights in relation to this promise from the Trading Standards offices or Citizens Advice Bureau.
16. Promoter: Organix Brands Ltd, The Greenhouse, 120-122 Commercial Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH25LT.
Free* Usborne ‘That's not my...’ book when you buy two promotional packs of Organix Fruit Pots. *£1.50 for postage. Open to UK residents aged 18+. See bottom of pack for full T&C's.
How to claim
To claim your ‘That’s not my…’ Book simply send two proofs of purchase (the scissor-marked promotional flash at top of pack only) for Organix Fruit Pots, stating your name, address and choice of book, plus a cheque or Postal Order for £1.50 to cover the cost of 1st class postage made payable to Lifestyle Instore Ltd to ‘Organix Book Offer’, Lifestyle Instore Ltd, The Sharp Project, Thorp Road, Manchester, M40 5BJ. Book titles include ‘That’s not my tiger…’, ‘That’s not my donkey…’, ‘That’s not my bear…’ and ‘That’s not my frog…’. Only original and undamaged proofs of purchase will be accepted. Claims must be received by 30.06.13. Postal Orders or cheques made payable to ‘Organix’ will not be accepted. Please allow 28 days for delivery from receipt of your application. Helpline 0333 240 0584.
Terms & Conditions
Open to UK residents aged 18+. Employees of the Promoter or the retailers, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion (or any of their immediate families) are excluded. No responsibility can be accepted by Lifestyle Instore Ltd or the Promoter for lost, delayed, incomplete or illegible applications. One claim per book title, per household. Titles include ‘That’s not my tiger…’, ‘That’s not my donkey…’, ‘That’s not my bear…’ and ‘That’s not my frog…’. Each claim must be sent separately with the necessary proof of purchase. Only original and undamaged proofs of purchase will be accepted. Bulk and third party entries are not acceptable. Stocks of all book titles are limited and availability of the books may run out prior to the end of the promotion but in this unlikely event, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative of equal or greater value.
No cash alternative. Books to be sent via 1st class post. Please allow 28 days for delivery from receipt of your application. Your data will be used for the sole purpose of this promotion. These special promotional packs are available for a limited time only. Claims must be received by 30.06.13. All applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. This promotion is administered by Lifestyle Instore Ltd on behalf of the Promoter. Helpline 0333 240 0584. Lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-4.30pm, excluding all Bank & National holidays. Promoter: Organix Brands Ltd, The Greenhouse, 120-122 Commercial Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5LT.
1 The competition is open to UK residents only.
2.Employees, their families, agents and other persons affiliated with Organix Brands are excluded from entry.
3 Entries are submitted by the @OrganixBrands Twitter profile and retweeting the specified tweet from this account.
4.The closing date is midnight on 25th January 2012.
5.Only one entry per Twitter user will be accepted.
6 Organix Brands reserves the right to discount ineligible or incomplete entries. Only entries submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be accepted.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. 12 winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries submitted and each will win a pair of tickets. This decision will be final.
9. Winners will be notified by a message on Twitter no later than 28th January 2013.
10. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners. However should no response be received by midnight on 28th January an alternative winner may be selected.
11. There are 12 prizes of 2 x tickets to UK Baby and Toddler Show, 2-3rd February 2013. Travel and accommodation is not included.
12. The decisions of Organix Brands is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The name and profile photograph of the winners may be used in promotional activity shortly after the closing date.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will only be used for the purposes of this promotion and not be disclosed without the individual's prior consent.
15. Organix Brands reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
In Organic food regulations fortification is not permitted to provide increased nutritional content, as a fully balanced diet should aim to do this.
There are, however, exceptions where UK or EU food law require specific levels of nutrients.
The addition of “Thiamin or Vitamin B1” is required by law to any Weaning foods that are cereal based, to provide enough of this important vitamin for infants. This plays a vital role in the development of a healthy nervous system and is needed for energy release, digestion & growth.
The link above will take you to the relevant legislation.
We do not fortify any of our recipes with added vitamins or minerals including iron. This is not permitted under our Organic Regulations unless required by an over-riding UK law (e.g. Thiamin). In addition to this, they are also hard to accurately measure in foods over life.
We do not fortify our foods because we believe that feeding babies a variety of foods is the best way to get the various nutrients they need. The Soil Association also support this belief and do not allow food manufacturer's to fortify the foods which are certified under Soil Association unless it is required by weaning directive.
Our sister company in The Netherlands now make and sell Organix Goodies, so they have their own version of the Organix UK website. If you live there and buy Organix Goodies in that country, make sure you click the Netherlands flag and it will mean you can read everything in Dutch and also join their club local to them. If you live and buy Organix food in the UK, then click the UK flag. Next time you come to our website, it will remember what country you're in, so you'll only need to do this once.
Recent media reports have highlighted concerns over the safety of recycled cardboard packaging used on food products. No Organix foods are packed directly into recycled cardboard packaging.
Research carried out by the Food Safety Laboratory (Zurich, Switzerland) showed that mineral oils found in printing ink in recycled card can contaminate foods packaged in recycled cardboard cartons. This study clearly stated that only minute quantities were involved.
The Food Safety Watchdog and the UK Food Standards Agency (FSA) both state there is no current health risk. The FSA is also carrying out additional research.
No Organix foods are currently packed directly into recycled cardboard packaging. All our foods are either packed directly into high barrier aluminium or plastic film and in our dried fruit packs, directly into non-recycled (virgin) cardboard.
The research carried out has stated that these types of packaging are not any cause for concern and only products in direct contact with recycled board, highlighted risks.
At Organix, we take great care in ensuring all our packaging material meets the highest level of food contact safety standards. We and our packaging suppliers both carry out food contact testing and all food contact plastic packaging complies with existing EU regulations concerning mineral oil migration.
Yes - our fruit pots can be frozen at purchase or once opened, but make sure you use them within 1 month.
Organix Goodies snacks are not suitable for children under 12 months because they may pose a choking hazard. When feeding your 12+ month child, please ensure that they are sitting down and supervised to reduce the risk of choking.
There are instructions on the back of the pack to make up Organix cereals. Use either baby's usual milk or previously boiled water.
Always put the liquid into the bowl first. Sprinkle in the cereal and mix thoroughly to prevent any lumps. The amount of liquid and cereal used depends on your baby's appetite. You can either use warm liquid or cold liquid. Wehn using warm liquid, you may not need as much cereal as when using cold liquid. Always check the temperature of the cereal before you feed your baby.
A number of research studies and subsequent press reports have questioned the safety of packaging articles produced using Bisphenol A (BPA), Azodicarbonamide and Semicarbazide (SEM).
As one of the most widely studied compounds in the world, extensive safety research has been conducted over the past four decades providing a large database of toxicological and exposure data available to assess human health concerns. The information available clearly shows consumer products made with BPA are safe for their intended use and pose no known risks to human health.
Europe banned the use of azodicarbonamide in plastics used as food contact materials in 2005 which eliminates the source of semicarbazide (SEM) in food.
BPA is usually used in the manufacture of hard clear plastics using polycarbonates, rubber gaskets (e.g in jar lids), and in the epoxy resins of packaging coatings.
Organix use a number of different formats of packaging materials and each of these we can confirm are BPA Free. This includes our trays and plastic pots.
In June 2011, after extensive trial work using alternative coating technologies, our jar lids were also changed to a BPA free lid, making Organix one of the only UK baby food producers to do this to date.
At Organix, we are committed to meeting existing regulations but also challenging these to ensure even higher standards and hopefully the above shows this commitment.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our Consumer Care or Technical Departments via our switchboard number: 01202 586100
Stage 1 recipes are smooth and do not have lumps and they are suitable for first weaning. Stage 2 recipes are textured and have soft small pieces of food suitable for stage 2 weaning from 7 months - a progression from Stage 1 to teach your baby to chew and develop the facial muscles for speech. Stage 3 recipes are chunky and have soft pieces of food and are suitable from 10 months.
We do not use any preservatives in our foods. Our savoury meals in pots and jars are filled, sealed and then cooked straight away. This means there is no harmful bacteria when the food goes into the pot and no bacteria can enter into the pot.
If your baby normally eats the whole pot or jar - place the sealed savoury pot or jar into a bowl of hot water (kettle boiled water) for 5-10 minutes. You can microwave the savoury pots - remove the foil lid completely and place the plastic pot lid loosely over the pot. Microwave according to the heating instruction inside the pot lid. If you're microwaving food from a jar, decant the food into a microwavable bowl first and follow the instructions on the side of the jar label.
If you're only using some of the meal, decant the required amount into a microwavable bowl and heat the food following the instructions. Any unheated food left in the pot, can be refridgerated and needs to be used within 24 hours. Or you can freeze the food in the pot with the lid on or in ice cube trays for up to 1 month. We wouldn't recommend to put glass jars in the freezer, but you could decant the food into ice cube trays or a pot.
Always check the temperature of the food before feeding your baby. Discard any warmed uneaten food, do not save it for another meal.
Yes, Soft Rusks with milk make a delicious breakfast meal. Break a pack of 2 soft rusks into small pieces into a clean bowl and pour 60ml (or 4 tablespoons) of warm milk over them. Mash the pieces of rusks with the back of the spoon and let it stand for 30 seconds. Our unique soft rusk recipe has naturally more moisture than a normal hard rusk and they don't soak up as much milk as you would expect. This is suitable for babies from 6 months who is used to weaning and lumpy foods.
We add Vitamin B1 to our cereals, ricecakes, rusks and fingerfood snacks, as it's an essential nutrient to aid growth and development. The Weaning Directive, the legislation which governs foods made for young children, also dictates that Vitamin B1 must be added to cereal based baby foods.
On our recipe pages, you can make an advanced search, so that only suitable recipes are shown – go to http://www.organix.com/recipes to make your search