Apple Rice Cakes
New look, same great taste!
Deliciously, light and fruity. Our Apple Rice Cakes are gently puffed into chunky circles, perfect for little fingers to grab, hold and munch. All we add is the juice from apples and a little natural cinnamon. They’re the ideal first finger food, fun to explore, play and deliciously tasty in every way!
- Available in singles 40g, grab bag 50g and multipack
For little ones, please ensure they are sitting down and supervised whilst enjoying this food.
Where to buy
|Apple Juice Concentrate||15%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)*||<1%|
|*Thiamin (vitamin B1) has no organic certification.|
|Per 100g||Typical Value per 6g (3 rice cakes)|
|of which Saturates||0.4g||<0.1g|
|of which Sugars||9.6g||0.6g|
This product contains:
This product is suitable for:
Yes, this food is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
Arsenic is an element that is naturally present in soil and water which means that plants absorb it along with other elements as they grow. There are tiny amounts of it almost everywhere which makes it impossible to avoid.
At Organix the safety of our foods is our top priority and we test all of our foods rigorously to ensure they comply with any current regulation as well as reviewing all of our foods to ensure we would meet all future legislative changes.
Over recent years the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) have studied data from EU member states and from this new inorganic arsenic legislation was put in place from Jan 1st 2016. This regulation sets out maximum levels of inorganic arsenic for certain foods.
None of the ingredients we use to make our foods contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO), as these are not permitted under organic standards.
We have different levels of risk regarding the presence of allergens or risk of cross contamination in our foods, and we want to give you as much information as possible to help you make a decision as to whether the food is suitable for your circumstances.
There’s a few ways you can find out:
On our packs
- Any allergens that are present in our foods, including cereals containing gluten, are shown in bold in the ingredients list.
- We also declare which allergens our foods may contain in our Safety Advice section on pack. We carry out a risk assessment to determine whether an advisory statement is needed and try to avoid a blanket ‘may contain' statement on our foods, as this can be equally unhelpful. Just because an allergen is present in the same factory, it doesn't necessarily mean there is a risk of cross contamination, and if this is not stated on our packs then the allergens are fully controlled to prevent the risk of cross contamination.
On our foods pages
- Where you can find all the allergen information about each food.
- This has a list of all our foods with information about which allergens are in the food and whether allergens are present in the factory where they’re made.
If you have any more questions or concerns, please do get in touch.
Fuel their wonder further
No Junk & that’s a promise
At the heart of our mission is our ‘No Junk Promise’. A pledge to you, letting you know precisely what is and isn’t in our food. We promise to be always organic – no added salt or sugar – no artificial colours or flavours – that’s our promise!