Gruffalo VIP Terms & Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK & ROI, 18+ only. Enter between: 01.03.18 and 31.12.18 inclusive. No purchase necessary. To Enter: Visit www.organix.com/gruffalo and submit your details to be entered into the prize draw. Main Prize: 1 of 10 x overnight stays in a standard room at Chessington World of Adventures Resort Safari Hotel for 2 adults and 2 children. Plus 2 days park entry to Chessington for 2 adults and 2 children, FastTrack access on the Gruffalo River Ride Adventure and Gruffalo merchandise. Runner Up Prizes: 25x Gruffalo merchandise of either a book, a DVD or a plush toy and a hamper of Organix Goodies snacks. Promoter: Organix Brands.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 1st March 2018 and 23.59 BST on 31st December 2018.
3. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. To Enter: Visit www.organix.com/gruffalo and fill in the entry form with your full name and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
6. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
a) Main Prize: Ten winners will win 1x VIP adventure (2 adults 2 children) to Chessington World of Adventures Resort, staying in a standard room. Plus 2 days park entry into Chessington World of Adventures Resort, FastTrack access to the Gruffalo River Ride Adventure and Gruffalo merchandise.
b) Runner-Up Prizes: 25 winners will each win one of the prizes listed below
10x Gruffalo books
10x Gruffalo DVDs
5 x Gruffalo Plush toys
Organix Goodies hamper
8. Additional Main Prize Details and Conditions:
a) The Prize is for 2 adults and 2 children only.
b) The Prize will be awarded in the form of a voucher. The Prize includes:
i) 1- night stay in standard room in Safari Hotel including breakfast, for up to 4 guests (two adults and two children. One guest must be aged 18+.
ii) 2-day park entry excluding entry to Go Ape at Chessington and FastTrack tickets to Gruffalo River Ride Adventure.
c) The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights, and services together with related taxes;
d) A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
e) For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation (including travel to and from Chessington World of Adventures Resort from the hotel), food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions, in-room movies and phone calls or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs. The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
f) The Prize is valid between 16th March 2018 and 30th December 2019 (subject to availability). Allocation to redeem your Prize is very limited during main school holidays, bank holiday weekends and Saturday nights. Allocation during the above peak times cannot be guaranteed but we will always do our outmost to accommodate your chosen day.
g) The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guests from participation in the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
h) The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any offer.
i) For further Chessington World of Adventures Resort details and opening times see: www.chessington.com.
9. The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
11. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Runner- up Prizes from the date of winner acceptance. The details of the Main Prize, including how to redeem the Prize, will be discussed with the winner at Winner Notification.
12. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
13. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date by and independent entity.
14. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 14 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
16. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
17. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
19. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. The winners may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
23. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
24. The name and counties of the winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com which will be available after 31st December 2018 for 4 weeks.
25. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
27. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Organix Brands, 120-122 Commercial Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5LT